Tuesday, 29 July 2014

June Card Social

Hi guys just wanted to share the cards we made at the June card social.
They were based on Christina Griffith's awesome cards that she makes.
Big thanks to Jill who managed to get my sue Wilson die to cut on her ebosser.
I did send my die back to Creative Expressions who said "my die cuts on their grand caliber therefore we are sending it back to you". The problem I have with that is it wouldn't cut on my grand calibre or my big shot or my cuttlebug I also tried it on two other peeps grand calibres and it still would not cut.
What that means to me is I will not buy any more of those dies as I can't take the risk of them not working on my machines I will also not recommend the dies to anyone either.
Enough of that , here are the cards I made














Well thanks for looking guys - kym xx

No comments:

Post a Comment